Sunday, May 6, 2012

First anniversary of my blog

Exactly today (5th/May), a year ago I decided to start with a project, mostly motivated in a way that I feel that probably some of my post will help someone in the future (bots included).

My motivation comes from, because my knowledge about Biology is ~80% and the other ~20% is about Computer Science, I thought that it will be a very cool idea to share some code, ideas, tutorials and even random messages for people that have not been surrounded with bunches of code in front of a UNIX Terminal.

I promise to still publishing posts, and in the same way I still continue my own training, the awesomeness :P of the posts will increase too.

Wishing you the best for every person which has visited my blog. Thank you so much and keep coding!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.